Archive for June, 2005
Well, we’ve actually been back for a while now, and finally into the swing of things. We had a terrific time, and spent most of it relaxing down at the pool by the beach:
Lots more photos are posted to my Flickr album.
The hotel was amazing, and gave us lots of opportunities to spot celebrities. At one point or another, we shared the pool/beach with:
- Damon Lindelof, co-creator of the TV series Lost, which Kristen and I were both hooked on this season. He was there for his wedding, and got married on the beach.
- Matthew Fox of Lost, apparently also there for the wedding.
- Jerry O’Connell, who I remember best from Sliders (yes, I’m a geek), but who everyone else remembers from Jerry Maguire.
- Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, vacationing there with Jerry O’Connell.
- Charlie O’Connell, brother of Jerry, and recent star of “The Bachelor” was there with whoever “won” him. I don’t know who it was, I didn’t watch it.
- Jerry Seinfeld was on vacation with his wife. No introduction necessary. Yeah!
- And a few people we couldn’t identify, but had random people approaching them for autographs. So they must have been somebody more important than you and me.
But the real highlight of the trip was just spending time relaxing with my wife, and celebrating our first year of marriage. Here’s to many more (and easier!) ones to come!No comments